Looking for a fast, effective way to learn 200+ French Creole phrases? Here it is! With content created by Burn Advocates Network in partnership with Brainscape, this app is comprised of audio flashcards with words and phrases that are likely to be needed by aid workers in Haiti. This is an indispensable tool for aid workers as well as anyone who would like a primer on French Creole!
What Users Are Saying
- Zoukmaniak "I've been looking for a way to help my children learn my mother tongue… This is it!"
- Fe loves Savings "This has helped me learn words quickly. Love, love, love this app."
- ChasityDaVail "Really easy! I love it."
- Will help you quickly learn the basic native phrases used in Haiti, which can help aid works focus on efficient aid delivery -- and can help any non-native speaker communicate a bit more effectively!
- Automatically customizes to your needs with Brainscape's flashcard repetition algorithm that dramatically cuts your memorization time
- Will drill you on the most essential words and phrases faster than any other app, using the latest in cognitive science techniques
French Creole contains 295 audio flashcards across 8 decks organized as follows:
- Greetings & Basic Dialogue
- Food & Beverages
- People & Family
- Numbers & Time
- Key Verbs
- Emergency Phrases
- Health & Medical
- Other Useful Words & Phrases
Grab this subject and broaden your communication skills!
Lessons in this Subject
|#||Deck Name||Num. of Cards|
Greetings & Basic Dialogue
Learn the key phrases you will need when meeting someone new or when making basic conversation.
Food & Beverages
Learn the basic words describing the acts of eating & drinking, and conveying what you like & don't like.
People & Family
Learn to describe people, family relationships, and possessives.
Numbers & Time
Learn how to express basic quantities and days of the week.
Learn to express critical actions and activities.
Learn these phrases BEFORE an emergency happens, so you will be able to react quickly.
Health & Medical
Learn basic communication with French Creole-speaking patients and caregivers.
Other Useful Words & Phrases
Learn some additional words & phrases that will help you better put your thoughts together.