Did you know you can create your own cards and study them on your iPhone from the Brainscape Portal app? It’s very simple to get started. Here are step by step instructions on creating and downloading your Brainscape flashcards!
2. Open the Create screen (the link is in menu bar).
3. Select “Create Deck” if you’d like to create a single deck (amino acids). Select “Create Subject” if you’d like to create a subject in which you’ll organize and create decks (Subject: “Biochemistry”; Deck: “amino acids”)
4. Fill out the Subject/Deck information and start creating cards! There are three ways to create cards: a) Standard Create, you can create and edit/format/add audio and images one card at a time; b) Quick Create, where you can type the question and answer sides of cards very quickly; c) Import Cards from a .csv instantly!
5. Go back to your iPhone/iTouch and open the Brainscape Portal app. Log in with your Brainscape user information. The app will start syncing your Brainscape library with the app. All of your subjects should now appear in your Brainscape Portal app Library.
6. You can then go in to each subject and download all the cards for the subject, or only the cards for a particular deck. You will know that a deck is ready to study if you see the progress bar under its title.
7. Once you’ve downloaded your cards, you are now ready to start studying!
Brainscape is a web & mobile education platform that
helps you learn anything faster, using cognitive science. Join the
millions of students, teachers, language learners, test-takers, and
corporate trainees who are doubling their learning results. Visit
brainscape.com or find us on the App Store