Flashcards in 1008 Station Conduct and Accommodations (ADMINISTRATION) Deck (18):
Who is responsible for maintaining this
Deputy Chief of Administration
Who is responsible for ensuring:
1. Overall compliance with the guidelines set forth in this document.
2. Defining and posting Watch Duties specific to his/her station.
3. Station blankets and bedspreads are accounted for and cleaned.
4. Cleaning schedules are carried out in accordance with the guidelines set
forth in this document.
Who is responsible for:
1. Assigning Watch Duties.
2. Ensuring daily compliance with the guidelines set forth in this document.
3. Ensuring dorms are neat and bedding is laundered, stored and used properly on a daily basis.
4. Making the final determination about the appropriate length and/or timeliness of station visits.
Who is responsible for filling orders
for blankets and bedspreads as requested by Station Captains.
Fire Garage Supervisor or his/her designee
What policy number is Station Conduct and Accommodations?
Until what time can you receive visitors?
TFD personnel may:
a. Receive visitors at stations until 2200 hours.
Who pays for common assessments?
Personnel paying house dues at a station shall be allowed to vote on all common station assessments.
Who pays for special assessments?
Assessments for special items will be voted upon and paid only by permanently assigned personnel.
TFD personnel shall not Retire before?
TFD personnel shall not Rise later than?
Remove all bedding except the TFD issued bedspread between the hours of?
0800 and 2000 hours
Who shall launder and store bedspreads from the previous day.
TFD issued bedspreads shall be laundered?
TFD issued blankets shall be laundered?
For large loads, where are industrial washing machines located?
Industrial washing machines at Stations 4, 8 and 9.
Mattresses shall be aired out at least and for how long?
Mattresses shall be aired at least monthly by placing the mattress on edge with both sleeping surfaces exposed for a minimum of 8 hours.
Probationary personnel shall be assigned to and pay basic house dues but
participate in voting or be required to pay for common or special station assessments.