Flashcards in 1401 Electronic Access,E-mail Accounts and Personally Assigned Equipment (ADMINISTRATION) Deck (7):
What policy number is
Electronic Access,E-mail Accounts and Personally Assigned Equipment?
Each Bureau Chief shall be responsible for?
1. Designate/approve which TFD personnel in his/her Bureau shall be assigned any of the equipment and/or granted any account or access covered by this policy document.
2. Ensure that each designated TFD employee provides written verification that s/he has read and understands the current City of Tacoma policy on
personally assigned equipment, access and/or accounts.
3. Regularly review the need for designated TFD personnel to continue to be provided with such equipment, access and/or accounts.
4. When appropriate, take back any equipment and/or terminate any account
and/or access previously granted under this policy to designated TFD
Financial Assistant shall be responsible for?
1. Forwarding phone bills to all personnel with personally assigned cell
2. Maintaining payment records for personal cell phone usage.
An individual charged with oversight of one of TFD’s three
Bureaus—Operations, Administration, or Prevention.
Cell phones assigned to a Unit (not an individual) shall be used only for official fire department business except for?
The one exception is use for a personal
If personal cell phone charges are less than 10 dollars, what do you do?
If the amount is less than $10, the TFD employee will postpone
reimbursement until such time as the cumulative total of subsequent
billings reaches the $10 threshold at which time, s/he shall submit a check
for the full amount to the City of Tacoma.