Flashcards in Avionics Vent Deck (9)
In the “Ground” Mode at High Skin Air temperatures, which Config is in operation?
In the “Ground” Mode at Low Skin Air Temperatures, how is the Circulatory Air now cooled?
Closed-circuit configuration via the skin-heat exchanger.
In the “Flight” Mode at Low Skin Air Temperatures which Config is in operation?
Closed circuit configuration
In the “Flight” Mode at High Skin Air Temperatures which Config is in operation?
What causes the system to transit from the GROUND mode to the FLIGHT mode?
Takeoff power set & weight on wheels
When might you have to put both switches (BLOWER and EXTRACT) to OVERRIDE?
Smoke / fumes / avionics smoke
What causes a BLOWER or EXTRACT FAULT light to illuminate?
Blower & Extract:
- Pressure is low inhibits for engine shut down.
- Computer power supply falls
- Smoke warning is activated
- Duct overheat (blower)
What happens when the BLOWER is selected to OVERRIDE?
When either p/b switch is on OVRD:
- The system goes to closed circuit configuration.
- Air from the air conditioning system is added to ventilation air.
- The blower fan stops if BLOWER p/b is on OVRD.
- Cargo compartment is not ventilated