Flashcards in DLCPO MISC Deck (29):
16. How many NETCONS are there?
17. What are they?
1. Total Navy
3. Total Navy and NF combo
18. What PRIDE report will tell you the total number of male AC seats available for next month?
19. What PRIDE report will give you the history of a particular record i.e. numbers rolled in or reclassified?
20. What PRIDE report is used to let Region/NRC know shippers are good to go to ship by 1200?
21. What PRIDE report is used to find out what jobs a particular Prospect qualifies for Navy wide?
22. What PRIDE report is used to change the ship date in-cycle for a Future Sailor?
23. What report can you run to find out how many Female DDD’s you have?
24. What is the maximum allowable percentage we’re allowed to overwrite on the AC side?
No more than 5%
25. What is the maximum allowable percentage we’re allowed to overwrite on the RC side?
No more than 10%
26. What is DST?
DEP Slope Target
27. What is the purpose of DST?
It is designed to ensure the Nation continuously makes it’s assigned accession goals.
28. How is DST distributed to NRDs?
It is “Fair Shared” out based on Market to ensure all the NRDs have the same opportunity to attain DST and NCO.
29. How should DST be set?
1st Out-month: 100%
2nd Out-month: 95%
3rd Out-month: 90%
30. How long does NRC have to give Regions DST?
3 work days
31. How long do the Regions have to set DST for the NRDs?
5 work days
32. How long does a Reservist have to drill before they become an attrite?
33. Who monitors the DST line on the NETCON closer than anyone in the NRD?
34. What does the DST line on the NETCON tell the Classifiers?
It tells them where the priority placement for contracts is.
36. How much of next month’s NSW/NSO goal be DDD?
37. How much of next month’s NF goal be DDD?
38. How much of next month’s NCO goal be DDD?
39. What is the CANREC Instruction?
41. How can a CANREC get fired?
Through normal disciplinary procedures or their contract expires and does not get renewed
42. What is the minimum pay grade to join the US Navy Reserves (Enlisted)?
43. Can an OSVET qualify for DPEP?
44. If you have a NPS (Non Prior Service) Prospect wanting to join the USNR, can he/she join via DPEP? If so, via what Program?
Yes. Via NAT (New Accession Training)
45. Can a NPS Prospect qualify to join the USNR under PRISE-R?
No. Only available to NAVET and OSVETS