Flashcards in GDPR Fundementals Deck (3):
What is the GDPR?
- processing of personal data
- free movement of personal data
- fundamental rights and freedom of persons
To whom does the GDPR apply?
- Controller and processor in the EU, regardless of where processing takes place
- controller and processor not in the EU where activities are:
* offering goods or services in the EU
* monitoring data subject’s EU behaviour
- controllers not established in the EU but in a place where member states law applies via international law