Flashcards in Ice and Rain Protection Deck (11):
What air is used for anti-ice?
- HP bleed air is used for heating.
How is air supplied for anit-ice?
- A two position anti-ice valve the crew controls
Is Engine anti-ice lost if the valve fails?
- Yes, other engine can't supply heat to the other engine.
If electrical power fails will you have engine heat?
- Yes, valve will fail to open position
When will continues ignition come on?
- When anti-ice is selected on
Which slats are heated?
- Slats 3,4,5
How are the windows heated?
- Heated electrically, low on ground normal air born
Probes are heat how?
- Heated electrically by heat computers automatically.
Max wiper speed?
- 230 kots
- Rain repent fluid helps to clear windshield
- Reservoir rear wall of cockpit