- Licensed psychologists may employ up to ___ psychological assistant(s) at any time.
- Psychiatrists may only employ ___ psychological assistant(s) at any time.
- Psychology clinics or corporations may employ up to ___ psychological assistant(s) at any time.
The supervisor or employer of a psychological assistant ____________ charge a fee for supervision. The psychological assistant _____________ have any proprietary interest in the business of the supervisor or employer. The psychological assistant _______________ rent office space from the supervisor or employer.
May not (all 3 blanks).
A registered psychological assistant employed by a psychology clinic or corporation may receive delegated supervision from a qualified psychologist or board certified psychiatrist other than the supervisor to whom he or she is registered as long as the delegated supervisor is ___________________________.
Employed in the same organization.
Psychological assistants are prohibited from ________________________, except as an employee of the person or organization the assistant is registered under.
Providing services for a fee.
If a psychological assistant is advertising services, the advertisement must include:
- Notation that ______________________
- His/her registration number
- The name and _________________ of the supervisor
- The person is supervised
- License number
Effective _____________________, psychological assistants who intend to acquire SPE in __________________ settings must prepare a plan for the SPE together with the primary supervisor, submit the plan to the BOP, and obtain BOP approval of the plan prior to beginning the experience in order for the hours to count toward licensure.
- August 2009
- Private practice
Psychological assistants must be registered with the BOP; the supervisor must renew the registration _______________, on or before its expiration.
At the time of psychological assistant registration renewal, the primary supervisor must submit a report to the BOP detailing:
- The nature of the limited psychological functions the psychological assistant performs
- The ________________ services are provided
- The ____________ and ______________ of supervision
- Evidence that an employee-employer relationship exists (e.g., payroll records)
- Location(s) where
- Extent and amount
If a registration becomes delinquent due to non-payment of renewal fees, the psychological assistant __________ practice during the period of delinquency.
A registration becomes void if not renewed within ___ days after its expiration.
When a psychological assistantship is terminated, the employer must notify the BOP within ___ days.
Effective October 23, 2010, registration as a psychological assistant is limited to a cumulative total of ___ years.
6 years (72 months).