Flashcards in Lesson 2 Review Deck (11):
1. List two scriptures that prove God is the author of the Bible
A. 2 Timothy 3:16
B. 2 Peter 1:20,21
2. What is revelation?
The sole act of God as he reveals truth and knowledge.
3> What is inspiration?
A human act divinely supermen tend by God.
4. What is illumination?
Human act of understanding God's word.
5. How many books of the Old Testament claim to record God's message?
6. How did the apostles preserve and propagate the words of Jesus?
By writing the New Testament
7. Which of the following are inspired?
The writing process
The words themselves
The grammatical structure
The original text
The individual letters
Every Bible part equally
8. When is scripture inspired?
Scripture is inspired in its context.
9. How did the inspired authors of the Bible choose their words?
Based on their vocabulary, style, culture, personality, experience and education.
10. What is Biblical criticism?
An interpretive method used to study scipture.