Flashcards in Lesson Six Deck (9)
1. Gnosticism taught what was superior to virtue? _________
2. Gnosticism appealed to the what of man? ________
3. What are the four key words of this Epistle?
Fellowship, know, love and fullness
4. John’s explanation of the incarnation is different from the other gospel writers in that it is __________ rather than picturesque.
5. The first absence of truth is if we say we have no ___.
6. The second absence of truth is ‘if we fail to keep His ____________.’
7. The principle of fellowship is based on _____ one for another.
8. What are the three categories that all sin falls into?
a) Lust of the flesh
b) Lust of the eyes
c) Pride of life