Flashcards in Megie_Jonilah Test Body Organization, Systems And Anatomical Terms Deck (12):
19. What type of symmetry does a sponge exhibit?
Asymmetrical- 10- CLF anatomical planes
20. What might happen if your respiratory center malfunctioned?
The oxygen level in your blood might go out of balance. 11. CLF- Body Systems
22. The study of tissues and organs and of the normal functions in living systems is
Physiology - Basic and applied sciences IBook
33. What organ system supports the body, protects the vital organs and makes blood cells.
Skeletal - 13. BP- Human Body
37. Which body system delivers oxygen and nutrients to the body parts that need them?
Circulatory system- 13. BP- Human Body
39. Which of the following is NOT a characteristic of life
44. What level of organization does one of the tissues above represent?
Tissue- 09. CLF- Hierarchy of the Body
50. An animal has bilateral symmetry if
One planes can be drawn to divide the animal into halves that are mirror images. - Flatworms IBook
52. The smallest structure capable of carrying out all life processes is the
Cell - Fields in the Life Sciences IBOOK
63. Structure C is a thigh bone. Identify and define the level of organization represented by C.
C is an organ which is a group of certain tissues that work together to perform a specific job which is more complex than the tissue itself.
67. The jellyfish like structure has __________ symmetry
Radial- 10. CLF Anatomical planes