Flashcards in Memos Deck (9)
OPP will attend an MVC 24 hours a day for the following reasons?(7)
1. injury or death
2. criminal activity is involved
3. collision involves federal, provincial and municipal vehicles
4. collision involves vehicles transporting dangerous goods
5. collision involves a person who is uninsured or is a suspended driver
6. collision involves damage to private, municipal or highway property
7. collision involves bicycles or pedestrians
When will OPP not attend MVCs on 400 series Highways?
During the hours of 08:00 to 20:00 and there is only property damage
When dealing with customers that need service with regard to mental health or social services what are the recommended steps to take?
1. provide courteous, helpful service appropriate to the needs of the customer
2. advise the customer that you see a need, and that you will start the process of contacting that service
3. contact fire life safety education with customer info and the particular issues that need to be adressed.
What is the cost per truck for highway service fees and non-resident motor vehicle collision/motor vehicle fire fees?
$459.45 per truck for the first hour
$229.73 per truck for each additional half hour or part thereof
What is the cost per truck for HASMAT response, Natrual gas response, or Non-emergency Elevator Rescue response?
$525 per truck for the first hour
$316 per truck for each additional half hour or part therof
False alarms - 2nd or subsequent alarms within the same rolling 12 month period?
$545 per alarm/Occurrence
Rental fees for Training tower?
With Certified instructor
$1600 per day
$800 per half day
Without Certified instructor
$1000 per day
$500 per half day
Rental fees for vehicle/facilities used in film production?
Fire Truck - $450 per hour
Small Vehicle - $225 per hour
Fire Station - $500 per hour