Flashcards in NAVIGATION DISPLAY Deck (6):
What displays or modes are available on the ND?
• Rose ILS
• Rose VOR
• Rose NAV
What colors are used to represent the various displayed flight plans?
• Active – continuous green line
• Secondary – continuous white line
• Temporary – dashed yellow line
• Alternate – dashed blue line
• Missed approach – continuous blue line
Top of Descent and Continue Descent arrows are displayed in blue or white. What is the difference?
• Top of Descent – Always white (never armed)
• Continue Descent – Blue indicates armed, white indicates NOT armed
What color does each altitude constraint circle represent?
• White – constraint is not taken into account
• Magenta – constraint is predicted to be satisfied
• Amber – constraint is predicted to be missed
If mode range data fails what should you expect to see on the ND?
ROSE NAV and 80 nm range