1) Read the entire sentence in bold quickly to get a general idea of what it means.
2) Read the main indenpendent clause and nothing else. Make sure eto identify and understand its subject verb and object
3) Read through the answer choices and eliminate any answer that does not state his information from the main clause
4) Read the next most important clause in the highlighted sentence carefully
5) Read through the answer choices and eiminate any answer that does not state this information exactly
6) Continue this process until only one answer is left