Flashcards in phase II Deck 2 Deck (25)
What is the link count for the single fuel blivet?
what is the rule of thumb when inspecting the stitching on the A-22 cargo bag?
3 or more lose or broken stitches in a row or five or more in a general area
what is the maximum weight of the A-22 cargo bag?
what is the purpose of the static discharge wand?
To discharge static electricity from the aircraft
What is the rated capacity of 1/4 inch cotton webbing
what is the rated capacity of the small screw pin clevis?
what classification of sling load has flown for years without incident
what unit is responsible for selecting, preparing, and controlling the PZ?
the supported unit
what reference material covers dual point rigging procedures?
A qualified sling load inspector must be in the grade of E4 or above and must be a graduate of which school?
Pathfinder, Air assault, or sling load inspection certification course (SLICC)
what reference material covers basic operations and equipment
What is the link count for the M1151 up armored HMMWV
Full: 20Front/3rear Empty: 30front/3rear
38. what is the diameter of the pin portion of the 25K APEX?
1 1/2 In
39. how many links are on a 25K lifting chain
40. how is the proper drag surface achieved?
proper link count
41. what is the rated capacity of the medium clevis
42. What are the dimensions of the black cargo net?
18ft x 18ft
43. what is the link count for the A-22 cargo bag?
44. what is the load bearing zone size of the black cargo net?
6ft x 6ft
45. what is the proper uniform for ground crew members conducting sling load operations?
Helmet, goggles, ear plugs, gloves, sleeves rolled down, ID card, id tags
46. what is the maximum weight of the M1151 up armored HMMWV
47. what is the hook capacity of the UH-60A?
48. what is the hook sequence for the cargo net
1,3,2,4 or 1,3,4,2
49. what is the rated capacity of 7/16 inch nylon rope?