Flashcards in Pressurization Deck (11):
- Landing gear bays
How many outflow valves?
- 2 total
Normal cabin pressure?
- 8.6psi and -1.0
Where do pressurization controllers receive information?
Which is the only aircraft with a RPCU (residual pressure control unit)?
- Only A320's
- Automatically depressurizes the aircraft in case of abnormal residual pressure on the ground.
Ventilation is available in?
- Avionics, Lavatory, galley, cargo
How are the avionics ventilated?
- Air is circulated with 2 fans (AC power is on)
- Blower fan / extract fan
- Has a valves for skin heat exchanger, closed inflight
- Controlled by avionics ventilation computer
Lav and Galley vent by?
- Extract fan (runs constantly when AC power) dumps air over board
Can we transport live animals?
- No, Have no cargo heat
Blower push button FAULT light?
- Blower fan pressure low
- Computer power supply fails
- Duct overheat is detected
- Avionics smoke is detected