Texas requires sellers to provide buyers with a _
Seller’s Disclosure Notice
What does a Seller’s Disclosure Notice do?
Documents what the sellers know about the property’s condition. Also documents other facts about the property
What other disclosures does Texas require for the property someone is transferring?
- Lead-Based Paint Disclosure
- Membership in Property Owners Association(s)
- Statutory Tax Districts
- Tide Water: Addendum for Coastal Area Property and Addendum for Property Located Seaward of the Gulf Intracoastal Waterway
- Property Located in a Certificated Service Area of a Utility Service Provider
- Addendum for Property in a Propane Gas System Service Area
- Public Improvement Districts
- Transfer Fees
- Seller’s Disclosure of Location of Condition under Surface of Unimproved Real Property