Flashcards in Sin & Forgiveness Deck (8):
- The belief that there are certain actions which always right or wrong.
- The belief that moral laws exist externally and are not just human inventions.
- The name Catholics use to describe where the bread and wine become the body and blood of Jesus and are received by the people.
- The Real presence of Jesus in the Sacrament of Holy Communion.
- The consequences of a wrong decision.
- A penalty given by a person in authority to a person who has committed wrongdoing.
- The belief that through Jesus' death and resurrection people can live forever with God.
- Overlooking a person's faults.
- The act of pardoning someone for the offenses they have caused you.
- The belief that there is no moral law
- Rules that govern what is right and wrong are human inventions and change constantly
- Acting against the will or laws of God.