Flashcards in test Deck (16):
Tell me about yourself.
What experience do you have?
Do you consider yourself successful?
What does co-workers say about you?
What do you know about our company?
What you have done to improve your knowledge in the last years?
Why do you want to work for our company?
What salary do you need?
That#s a tough question. Can you tell me the range for this position?
Are you a team player?
Yes, I am - e.g.
- IT/DD together with IT colleagues
- Carve out project in 2010
- my work with PopNet and flux
Explain how you would be an asset to this organization?
- Have worked several years in online agencies, know the stages and challenges to finish a project successful
- have special knowledge in IT, IP and data protection. Questions of your daily business
- no fears of contact regarding company and labour law
- enough experience to identify tax aspects and call an expert
What is your greatest strength?
- my ability to prioritize
- my problem solving skills
- my professional expertise
What is your dream job
A job where I love to work, like the people, can contribute and the board think also I#m doing a great job.
Why do you think you would do well at this job?
What is more important: money or job
Money is important, but work is most important.
What would your previous supervisor say your strongest point is?
energy, expertise, proactive if possible and desired, problem solver