Flashcards in Test- Anatomical Directions and Planes, body orginization , Systems, and Homeostasis Deck (11):
17. The frontal plane is called
The coronal section. CLF Anatomical planes and positions.
18. Which plane divides superior from inferior.
The transverse sections. CLF Anatomical planes and positions.
19. Which of the following is a transverse plane?
B- CLF Anatomical planes and positions
20. The Sagittal plane is represented by?
C- CLF Anatomical planes and positions
27. What does it mean to be farther away from the head
Inferior- CLF Anatomical planes and directions
28. What does it mean to be to the side of the body.
Lateral- CLF Anatomical planes and positions.
31. 6 molecules of carbon, 12 molecules of hydrogen, 6 molecules of oxygen
This makes glucose. Pg. 29 Homeostasis notes
40. Which of the following is true?
The belly button is in the sagittal plane. The mouth is inferior to the nose. The thumb is lateral to the pinky.- CLF Anatomical planes and positions.
42. What might happen if your kidneys malfunction.
The water level in your blood might go out of balance. BP notes
57. Heart and blood vessels are organs of what system.
Circulatory System. CLF Body systems