Flashcards in Test-Infectious Disease and Classification Deck (11):
13. What organism is similar to plants, but is not an autotroph and has a cell wall which is not made of cellulose but of chitin?
13. Diagram domains and kingdoms
14. If you wanted to find archaea, where would you look?
On the bottom of the ocean. 10.
20. Prokaryotic cells are all:
Single celled organisms
24. If you wanted to find dna in a eukaryote where would you look?
Inside a cell nucleus
27. What do archaea and bacteria have in common?
Their cells have no nuclei
28. What is the major difference between plant and animal cells?
Plant cells are surrounded by cell walls, animal cells don’t have a cell wall.
38. What is true of plant cells.
They make their own food.
52. Why aren’t archaea classified in their own kingdom until recently?
Because scientists didn’t know they existed. 13
60. E fine focus knob