Flashcards in Topic 4 Legislation and professional organizations Deck (6)
A coalition is formed when _
Individuals or organizations that share a common interest in a single issue work together toward a goal.
The student nurse should begin the networking process _ to assist with future educational and career undertakings.
Nurses who disagree with an assignment should _
Submit their objection in writing when the assignment could violate the patient protection language of the state nurse practice act.
Tips for networking
1. Consciously build and nurture a pool of associates whose skills and connections augment your own.
2. Build a network over your career.
3. Reciprocate with your resources.
1. A group of individuals or organizations that share a common interest in a single issue.
2. Build with people or organizations *more powerful* than you.