Learn (and never forget) the commands you need to know with Brainscape's innovative Ruby on Rails flashcards -- a fast, efficient way for you to master the essential commands and language, saving you time on having to constantly look things up.
The best way to learn Ruby on Rails commands
With this collection of 60+ smart flashcards, which have been neatly organized into 2 topical decks, you can expect a fast and efficient method to learn and memorize:
Rails commands by command name: How do you generate a scaffold? How can I run JUST the integration tests?
Rails commands by function: What's the quick command to open the Rails console for the current RAILS_ENV?
Armed with this language, you can become a much more efficient and effective Rails programmer and coder, saving you the hassle of having to look up any of these terms or commands ever again.
Brainscape helps you learn faster and remember for longer
The brain is hardwired to learn and remember information a certain way. The Brainscape™ flashcard app was born out of the question: what if we leveraged this hardwiring to help students learn more efficiently? Fueled by curiosity, our team of cognitive scientists from Columbia and Yale spent years developing a scientifically optimized learning platform to boost your learning.
Our "secret sauce" is a learning algorithm that delivers information to your brain in a way that optimizes its ability to retain that information. And it’s the spaced repetition of Ruby on Rails commands at precisely the right interval for YOUR brain that makes Brainscape so effective for remembering the facts.
With Brainscape’s Ruby on Rails commands course, you get:
- +60 Flashcards across 2 decks that help you memorize Rails commands by command name and by function.
- Easy access to study online or in Brainscape's mobile apps.
- A spaced repetition learning system customized to your pace of learning.
- Lots of scores, analytics, and progress metrics so you can easily track your studies and build good study habits.
- Social features and leaderboards to see how your progress compares to other people around the world.
Grab it and start coding faster and better!