Take on the notoriously tricksy Multistate Professional Responsibility Examination (MPRE) with confidence and a razor-sharp ken with Brainscape's MPRE Review flashcards in your corner. From the very latest in confidentiality and conflicts of interest to the myriad of other ethical premises underlying the practice of law, this collection contains everything you need to ace the exam!
If you thought the bar exam was hard, the MPRE is here to remind you that your uphill battle to becoming a practicing lawyer ain't over, baby! The MPRE is by its very nature a difficult examination (and arguably more difficult than the bar) given that it’s hard to test ethics in a multiple-choice format.
What this means is that you need to know your rules, regulations, terms, and laws like the back of your hand so that you can answer those questions decisively and accurately, without being confused by the variety of answers provided. The best way to memorize mountains of content like this? Brainscape’s MPRE flashcards!
The best, easy-to-digest MPRE Prep
Brainscape's team of attorneys and legal educators have worked tirelessly to distill the entire MPRE curriculum down into a comprehensive collection of nine, neatly-organized decks of flashcards that frame each morsel of content as a question and answer:
- Regulation of the legal profession
- The lawyer-client relationship
- Client confidentiality
- Conflicts of interest
- Competence and malpractice
- Litigation and other forms of advocacy
- Lawyer roles and third party communications
- Communications about legal services
- Lawyers’ public duties and judicial conduct
Delivered via a spaced repetition learning algorithm (and leveraging other core cognitive science learning principles), Brainscape’s flashcards can help you master all of this information way more efficiently and conveniently than any other app or prep resource on the market. These are the truly the most comprehensive flashcards to help you prepare more efficiently for the Multistate Professional Responsibility Exam!
Brainscape helps you learn faster and remember for longer
The brain is hardwired to learn and remember information a certain way. The Brainscape™ flashcard app was born out of the question: what if we leveraged this hardwiring to help students learn more efficiently? Fueled by curiosity, our team of cognitive scientists from Columbia and Yale spent years developing a scientifically optimized learning platform to boost your learning.
Our "secret sauce" is a learning algorithm that delivers information to your brain in a way that optimizes its ability to retain that information. And it’s the spaced repetition of MPRE content at precisely the right interval for YOUR brain that makes Brainscape so effective for remembering the facts.
Pairing Brainscape's adaptive learning platform with detailed MPRE knowledge has helped thousands of students. Now we want to help YOU pass the exam with our sophisticated and efficient learning tool.
With Brainscape’s MPRE course, you get:
- 230+ dynamic flashcards with in-depth coverage of every MPRE subject.
- Key subjects broken down into nine flashcard decks focusing on regulation of the legal profession; the lawyer-client relationship; client confidentiality; conflicts of interest; competence and malpractice; litigation and other forms of advocacy; lawyer roles and third party communications; communications about legal services; and lawyers’ public duties and judicial conduct.
- Guaranteed coverage of all topic areas, cross-referenced with the latest, official MPRE exam outline.
- An MPRE expert-designed tiered system, which progressively tests each topic from simple definitions to the most complex examples and applications, mirroring how the material appears on the real exam.
- A customized flashcard repetition algorithm that cuts your memorization time, dramatically.
- Ongoing feedback, statistics, and visualization tools to help you track your progress through the material.
Now go crush the MPRE exam!
MPRE® is a registered trademark of the National Conference of Bar Examiners, which neither sponsors nor endorses this product.