Flashcards in Cloud Fundamentals Deck (6)
What is the cloud?
• Network of servers, each server performs a different function(some deliver and some perform)
• Share resources and technology across multiple users.
• Microsoft defines a public cloud as a web based service hosted outside your organization.
What are some of the advantages of Cloud services?
• Scalability: The ability to continue functioning as the application or product changes in size or volume in order to meets user needs.
• Elasticity: Is the degree which a system can adapt to workload changes by provisioning or deprovisioning resources automatically.
What is the public cloud?
A public cloud as a web-based service that is hosted outside of your organization.
What is private cloud?
Contained within the corporate network and is controlled by the corporate IT department.
What is a hosted private cloud?
is provided by a third-party company but is accessible only by users within a specific organization.