Flashcards in Discovery of Adam Deck (7)
Describe how the poet uses Jan and Mark in the bullying of Adam
- Adam wants to be apart of the group, which Jan and Mark see exactly what he will do to be apart of
What then happens to Adam?
- He ends up falling from the grille, living in a hedge which he then wakes with a head injury
- This causes his memory to become weak
What is the turning point?
- 'What do we do'?
- Theme of consequences, slight of power
Describe how Kelly shows the discovery of Adam
- Uses silence for dramatic effect
Who gets power from the discovery of Adam?
- Mark has theme of power but does not accept responsibility
How does Mark issue instructions?
- Through complex sentences