Flashcards in First X Am Deck (31):
1. The PNS is derived from the _______ cell?
Neural Crest Cell
2. The DRG is made up of what type of neurons?
3. What myelinates the PNS?
4. What is the functional cell for energy (ATP)?
5. Multiple branches to the cell body that carries signals through brain/spinal cord?
6. Cell bodies of the PNS are made up of?
Pseudounipolar or Multipolar
7. Most common cell causing tumor?
8. Umbilicus is at what dermatome level?
9. MS is cause by a defect of?
Autoimmune attack of myelin (Schwann cells?)
10. Forms Glycoproteins and Lysosomes?
11. Thick sheath covering a fascicle and nerve fibers?
12. The minimum amount of neurons in a reflex?
13. In the Ventricular zone, neurons are?
Pleuripotent (Stem cell)
14. Satellite cells are similar to what in the CNS?
15. What produces CSF?
16. A strip of skin inner gated by a single spinal nerve?
17. The patellar reflex is an example of?
Myotactic 1 a Fiber
18. Crossed effect is an example of?
Withdrawal reflex aka. Flexor reflex
19. Type A axons are?
Largest in diameter
20. Type C axons are?
21. The type of motor neuron responds to muscle stretch
22. Golgi tendons are an example of?
23. Which of the following have free never endings?
24. Motor supply of a muscle spindle is by?
Gamma type neurons
25. Satellite cells cover neuronal cell bodies in the?
26. Multipolar neurons have several fibers from one?
27. Covers only one fiber and surrounds neuronal fibers?
28. Surrounds a fascicle?
29. Form glycoproteins and lysosomes?
30. Small unmyelinated sensory fibers that pick up pain, temp, and touch?