Flashcards in Lesson 12 ( Hebrews Cont.) Deck (10):
1. Now faith is the __________ of things hoped for, the _________ of things not seen.
2. Hebrews compliments what other chapter of the Bible? _________
3. Who does God call the father of the faithful?
4. Abraham was looking for a ________ which hath foundations whose builder and _______ is God.
5. To recognise that God is speaking is the first act of _______.
6. If a person has strong faith is it possible to avoid their following? _____
"They were stoned, they were sawn asunder, they were tempted, they were tempted, were slain with the sword: they wandered about in sheepskins and goatskins; being destitute, afflicted, tormented"
7. Give the reason for your answer.
Faith keeps a person living for God but does not course him to protect from persecution or trouble.
8. Multiple choice: The chastisement of God comes because
A) satan is targeting an individual
B) God os too busy to protect
C) Of not living a disciplined life
D) all of the above
c) of not living a disciplined life
9. Multiple choice: consider which of the following in your Pastor and other elders:
A) the end of their behaviour
B) Their level of education
C) Their age
D) their influence
a) The end of their behaviour