Flashcards in Lesson 16 Deck (14):
Done too late; having been delayed beyond the usual time.
1. Degree of importance or excellence
2. The diameter of a bullet or inside a gun barrel
1. A felling of embarrassing or annoyance caused by having failed or disappointed
2. To cause to feel unease
To act against or be counter to
1. Failure to do what is required by duty or law
2. An automatic section made according to computer program when the user doesn't make the choice.
Condition of feeling sad, bored, sluggish
To inscribe or decorate consciously
To use up; consume
1. To come to an end
2. To die
A person who explains, interprets, or works to make something popular.
A person new at something, a beginner
Moving with quickness and ease; lively
1. Lacking substance, flimsy
2. Not thick, slender