Flashcards in MT Accounting Deck (39)
Types of account?
2) PLR/ AinU-Permanent Loan Record/ Articles in Use
3) MSA-Miss. Stores Account
4) LOAN-Jungle/ Norway kit etc
How long does an ET run for?
How long does an ET have to be held for?
Which sections of the ET are specific to QM's?
Sections 1-5 ET relevant to which dept?
Where are amendments to Unit ET?
What is an ET?
Entitlement and account of what held.
What form for ET deficiencies or surplus?
Form for ET deficiencies or surplus.
What are ET Schedules used for?
Items with components like tents.
What is Complete Equipment Schedule?
Any components for a vehicle that when together form a composite vehicle or equipment piece.
Any component for a vehicle that when together form a composite vehicle or equipment piece.
Types of CES?
1) Simple CES
2) Complex CES
3) Local CES
CES deficiency sheet?
CES deficiency sheet
If someone signs a vehicle from you that has deficient CES what should you do?
Give them a copy of the AFB 6530
What is BRR?
Beyond Reasonable Repair
BRR is recorded on what form
BRR will be recorded on this form.
When receiving eqpt from depot what prior actions should you take?
1) Arrange collection date
2) Correctly qualled driver
3) Paperwork (the copy of this issue order)
4) Agency card
5) Route card
6) Workshop rep (VM)
7) Accom and rations if required
Documents on collection of vehicle
1) Transfer ATUD
2) CES (AESP 741)
3) User handbook (AESP 201 for that variant)
4) Maint. schedule (AESP 601)
5) Log book (F/MT 1004)
6) AFG 8015-Eqpt DISCREPANCY
What needs to be done with new kit arriving at unit?
1) Clear the Transfer ATUD
2) Enter onto F/MT 1002 or JAMES
3) Issue F/MT 1002 ATUD A/B
4) Receipt inspection (AFG 932 W)
5) Carry out all Level 1 jobs
6) Raise AFB 6530 (Deficiency) if required
What docs for transferring eqpt between units?
1) Eqpt issue and receipt sheet
2) Detached Vehicle Check Form-F/MT 1006
How long does F/MT 1006 (Detached Vehicle Check Form) last?
Why do units use a F/MT 1006 instead of a 7767 when transferring eqpt. between units?
Cause it lasts 3 months instead of 21
Process for disposing of surplus eqpt?
1) Inform Whole Fleet Manager (NCHQ)
2) MOD Form 654-Application for disposal of vehicle
3) Casting committee decides if vehicle goes.
What form for discrepancies?
MOD Form 2262