Flashcards in Nerves and Shit Deck (18):
What is the root value of the subcostal?
What is the root value for the iliohypogastric?
Later Femoral Cutaneous?
Posterior Divisions of Ventral Rami of L2, L3, L4
Anterior Division of Ventral Rami of L2, L3, L4
Anterior Division of ventral rami of S2, S3, S4
What supplies the levator ani?
S4 and branches of inferior rectal nerve.
What are the three layers to the broad ligament?
1. Mesovarium (by ovary)
2. Mesometrium (biggest bit)
3. Mesosalpinx (by fallopian tube)
What are the muscles in the bowl of the pelvis?
1. Obturator Internus
2. Levator Ani (puborectalis, pubococcygeal, iliococcygeal)
What are the three divisions of the internal iliac artery posterior division?
2. superior gluteal
3. lateral sacral
What does the piriformis separate?
Superior and inferior gluteal arteries.
What are the three arteries that supply the vagina?
1. Vaginal branch of uterine artery (superior part)
2. Vaginal branches from the middle rectal artery (middle part)
3. Vaginal branches from the internal iliac artery (lower)
What are the root values for Superior Gluteal and Inferior Gluteal?
1. superior: post division of ventral rami of L4-S1
2. inferior: ventral rami of L5-S2
ventral rami of L4-S3
anterior division of ventral rami of S2-S4