便利な言い回し Flashcards Preview

英検一級対策 > 便利な言い回し > Flashcards

Flashcards in 便利な言い回し Deck (30):
1

耐え難いものになる

become intolerable

2

寿命が伸びることで年金制度に大きな負担がかかる

increasing life spans put a great strain on the pension system.

3

〜という思い込みは考え直す必要がある

the assumption that ~ needs to be reconsidered

4

長寿は必ずしも良い人生ではない

A longer life is not necessarily a better life

5

社会に有益な影響がある

have a positive impact on society

6

保証するためのあらゆる努力をするべきである

we should make every effort to ensure that

7

社会に有益なえいきょうがある

have a beneficial effect on society.

8

世界の1パーセントの最も裕福なひとが、残り99パーセントの合計より多くの富を所有している

the richest 1 percent own more than the other 99 percent put together

9

長所が短所を上回る

the advantages outweigh the disadvantages

10

もう一つの利点は

another benefit of ~ is that

11

これは女性の社会参加を促す

this allows women to participate in society

12

男女同権を促す

increase gender equality

13

医療の進歩

medical progress

14

このように(複数の理由を挙げた後で)

in these ways,

15

以上の三つの理由で

For the above three reasons,

16

不可欠である

be essential to

17

子供の健全な発達

healthy development for children

18

競争心を育成する

develop a spirit of competition

19

協力し互いを思いやる能力を育む

develop the ability to cooperate and care for one another

20

学校はむしろ子供に教科を教える場であるべきである

Schools should rather be about teaching children academic subjects.

21

はるかに重要

matter far more than

22

〜に必要不可欠だ

be essential to

23

子供の健全な発育

healthy development of children

24

〜は主に...についてである

be mainly about ~ing

25

競争心の育成

developing a spirit of competition

26

人生において競走はある程度避けられない

a certain amount of competition is probably inevitable in life

27

貧富の格差

gap between the haves and have-nots

28

環境のことを考える人

Environmentally conscious

29

一人暮らしをする人々の間にペットを飼う人が増えている

Among those who live alone, there has been an increase in keeping pets.

30

社会から阻害されていると感じる

feel estranged from society