Flashcards in 言葉 Deck (23):
Opinion, view, comment.
1. to match (rhythm, speed, etc.)
2. to join together; to unite; to combine; to add up
3. to face; to be opposite (someone)
4. to compare; to check with
5. to cause to meet (e.g. an unpleasant fate)
6. to place together; to connect; to overlap
7. to mix; to combine
8. to put blade to blade; to fight
Ago, since, before, previous
Housework, domestic chores.
Family affairs, household affairs.
1. shape; form; figure; posture; pose
3. state; situation
Na-adjective, No-adjective, Noun
4. suitable; fit; reasonable
Noun - used as a suffix
5. aboutafter an age
Work, operation, manufacturing, fatigue duty.
Work (e.g. Book, composition, film, etc), opus, performance, production.
Work of art.
Use, application, employment, utilization
Letter (of alphabet); character
Take, story, legend.
To pamper, to spoil.
Adverbial noun, Temporal noun
1. after this; from now on; hereafter
2. thereafter; since (verb) (after -te form of verb); after (time); since (then)
Esp after あれ 、それ
1. One by one, separately.
2. Every single, each and every, without omission, fully, in detail.
1. attraction (e.g. magnetic, gravitation); affinity; gravitational pull
2. attractiveness; magnetism
1. Sentence in English, article in English, English text.
2. English literature (study of)
Price, payment, cost, charge, the money, the bill
Water service, water supply.
Permission, approval, authorization, license
To permit, to authorize