Flashcards in Calculating Frequency (Chapter 2) Deck (2)
How do you create and calculate a frequency table?
1. Determine highest and lowest score
2. Create 3 columns; frequency, proportions, and percentage
3. Frequency is the "Count"- the number of times something occurred
4. Proportion is the number a variable occurred divided by the total number of occurrences ( 2 or 3 decimal places
5. Percentage is the % out of 100 that the variable occurred. The total value of of the table cannot exceed 100%