Flashcards in File Management Deck (4)
Chain of Command
Of note only
The File Manager is appointed by and responsible to the 2IC investigation.
• manage the electronic and physical files relating to the investigation
- read all documents and highlight important information
- complete a synopsis of all documents received, excluding documents relating to covert policing activities
- identify and record evidential material
- assist with the preparation of the prosecution file
- assist with management of the trial.
Setting up the Investigation Headquarters
The File Manager, where there is no logistics officer appointed, must liaise closely with the 2IC to establish the requirements for the Investigation Headquarters, including:
- office support staff
- ICT requirements.
Serious Crime Template
10000 - Generally disclosable
50000 - Restricted disclosure
70000 - Covert phase