Flashcards in Final 5 Deck (15)
Adobe __________ allows you to browse content visually, manage metadata, and more. It is an application that installs when you install either an Adobe Creative Suite 6 component or the entire Adobe Creative Suite 6.
47. Even though Illustrator lets you create certain types of raster images, Adobe ______ excels at many image-editing tasks. The images can then be inserted into Illustrator.
48. ____ graphics consist of clear, smooth lines that retain their crispness when scaled. They are best for illustrations, type, and graphics that need to be scaled to different sizes, such as logos.
49. Bitmap graphics, also called ________ images, are based on a grid of pixels and are created by image-editing applications such as Photoshop.
50. Use Adobe _____ for laying out anything from a postcard to a multiple chapter book.
51. By default, placed Photoshop files are linked to their _____ file. So if the file is edited, the placed image in Illustrator is is updated. If you deselect the Link option, you imbed the PSD file in the Illustrator file.
52. Only _____ ____ can be clipping paths; however, any artwork can be masked.
53. When an object is _____, you can edit either the mask, the object that is masked, or both.
54. An _____ mask is different from a clipping mask, because it allows you to not only mask the object but also to alter the transparency of the artwork. This is made and edited using the Transparency panel.
55. The object that is to become the opacity mask (the masking object) needs to be the _____ selected object in the artboard. If the opacity mask is to be made from multiple objects, they need to be grouped.
56. You can sample, or copy, the colors in placed images to apply the colors to other objects in the artwork, by using the _____ tool.
57. When you place images in Illustrator, you can see a listing of these images in the _____panel.
58. When moving layered files between Illustrator and Photoshop, you can preserve the hierarchical relationship of the layers by selecting the ____ Layers option when saving your file.
59. When exporting a layered Illustrator file to Photoshop, in the Export dialog box, the _____ Artboards option allows you to export artboards as separate Photoshop PSD files.