When doing the FMS on anyone for any movement what do you always say?
Please let me know if there is any pain while performing any of the following movements.
What equipment is needed for the deep squat?
What are the instructions for the deep squat?
1) Stand tall with your feet apart approximately shoulder width apart and toes pointing fwd.
2) Grasp the dowel in both hands and place it horizontally on top of your head so your shoulders and elbows are at 90 degrees.
3) Press the dowel so that it is directly above your head.
4) While maintaining an upright torso, and keeping your heels and the dowel in position, descend as deep as possible.
5) Hold the descended position for a count of one, then return to the starting position.
6) Do you understand the instructions?