Flashcards in In recent years, the structure of a family and the role of its members are gradually changing. Reasons + opinion Deck (1):
In recent years, the structure of a family and the role of its members are gradually changing. What kinds of changes can occur? Do you think these changes are positive and negative?
- Recently, there has been a gradual transformation in the
household structure + the way each member contributes
- In this essay I will discuss some possible changes + demonstrate that these change are totally beneficial.
- They way family is organized is far different from the past.
+ men & women share the role of breadwinners
+ men make money to raise family >< women take care children & house works.
+ Due to the effect of gender equality > both men & women should make effort to take care of their family
- From my perspective these changes are totally beneficial.
+ financial pressure are equally shared for both women + men > give men chance to take care of their family more
+ bring husband and wife closer together < sharing the role of family member make husband and wife understand each other.
- I would like to reaffirm my position that household structure and the role of each family member are changing in a positive way.