Flashcards in Prison to reduce crime Deck (1):
Prison is the common way in most countries to solve the problem of crime. However, a more effective solution is to provide people a better education. Agree or disagree.
- different views about the most effective way to reduce crime.
- prisons can benefit to some extend >< Gov should educate citizens to minimise the crime rate.
- Prisons are necessary to deal with crime.
+ Effective method to punish criminals >life sentence
+ Isolate dangerous criminals > prevent commit more crime
- educate citizens is a much better solutions to minimise...
+ many crimes occur due to lack of awareness
eg: dont know it is illegal to have sex with teenagers...
+ poor and low education is the primary sources of crime.
- while it is true that prison is a good way to prevent crime, I believe that education is a more effective method that should be adopted.