Flashcards in IS4550 CHAPTER 11 Deck (22):
A process that performs a sequence of operations is called ___.
Provides services for an application program to ensure effective communication is called ___.
Documenting rules, procedures, and guidelines to be tested against a system is called ___.
A normal level of measurement is called ___.
Activities that occur between two or more businesses is called ___.
BUSINESS TO BUSINESS (B2B)
Activities that occur between a business and a customer is called ___.
BUSINESS TO CUSTOMERS (B2C)
Network components that interconnect network nodes or hosts is called ___.
A data structure used to bind an authenticated individual to a public key is called ___.
Provides services for connecting network resources across network domains is called ___.
The encryption key that is held privately by the user is called ___.
This used to communicate with the private and is publicly available and is called ___.
Methods and protocols for encapsulating application data is called ___.
1. E-commerce and banking sites should have no encryption enabled because that communist ion between the two points is already protected via the user ID.
TRUE OR FALSE
2. ___ is the largest developer and publisher of international standards.
3. Intranets are extensions of the corporate network for business partners and customers.
TRUE OR FALSE
4. Which of the following indicates you are using a secure Web site? (Select two)
1. Web address starts with "shttp"
2. Web address starts with "https"
3. Padlock icon
4. Key icon
Web address starts with "https"
5. Which of the following are characteristics of Web 2.0? (Select three)
4. Secure Web sites
5. Social media Web sites
Social media Web sites
6. Which organization develops RFCs?
7. ____ is a body of the US government that provides standards for financial institutions.
FFEIC/Federal Financial Institutions Examinations Council
8. E-commerce implementation using SSL should use a minimum of ___-bit encryption.
9. What is a trusted source for an SSL certificate called?
1. Trusted certificate
2. Trusted authority
3. Certificate authority
4. Certificate trusted