Flashcards in It is impossible to help all people in the world, so governments should only focus on people in their own countries. Deck (1):
It is impossible to help all people in the world, so governments should only focus on people in their own countries. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
- The role of government to support citizens of other countries has become a major topic of concern in today's society.
- From my perspective, government should help people in global community rather than focus on their citizens
- Helping people in other countries can improve the image of a nation.
+ USA sent $$ to help Japan after the earthquake 2013.
> make Japanese people become love and respect America.
- A disaster of a country can cause a domino effects.
+ Bankrupt of banking system in Greece can bring down the economic of many European countries 2015
> European Commission injected a huge amount of bailout money into Greek banks in 2015.
- Governments must provide assistance for citizens of other countries in order to improve the country's image as well as prevent unwanted global effects.