Flashcards in Part 61.K ATPL Deck (3):
What are the privileges of holding an ATPL?
You may act as pilot or co-pilot of an aircraft.
What are the limitations of holding an ATPL?
- May only fly single-pilot IFR if passed flight test as single-pilot
- May only fly an approach if the aircraft is so equipped for the approach
- May only fly a circling approach if last check included a circling approach
- May only conduct a 3D approach if passed the flight for the licence in last 24 months or if recent flight check included a 3D approach
- May only fly an instrument approach procedure if trained and checked as competent to fly the instrument approach procedure.