What is the PPC Purpose?
- Provides control, monitoring and alarm capabilities during normal and emergency plant conditions.
- Normal output for the Incore detectors as well as the Incore alarm function
- Provides the PIP indication channel and the SPI position indication channel.
- Provides the Control Rod Group Sequence Control, and the Control Rod Out‑of‑Sequence and Power Dependent Insertion Limit alarm functions
- Operator’s interface for performing the Heat Balance Calculations and Control Rod Drop Timing Tests.
- Operator’s interface for monitoring plant parameters
What is the UPS Design?
- Provide reliable power (at nominal 120V AC and 125V DC levels) to its supplied load
- Includes battery chargers, distribution panels, a backup battery, inverters, standby power transformers, manual and automatic transfer switches,
- Non-Class 1E
What are the UPS Loads/AC Supplies?
- Divided between 120 VAC panels Y02 and Y03.
UPS A/C Supplies
- MCC-3/4 to L-03/04 to D206/207 to Y-210/220
When does the UPS Auto Swap?
UPS Auto Swap
At 105 VDC on Battery, auto swaps to MCC-3 or 4.
Group 11, Page 1 allows you to monitor what points?
- PT0205 Volume Cntrl Tnk T-54 Pressure
- LTC0205 Volume Cntrl Tnk Level
- T_REF Temp Reference for T-ave
- TAVG Average Temp Hot & Cold Legs
- HB_PWR_STEADY Heat Balance Power Steady State
- HB_PWR_2HR HB Power - Rolling 2 Hr Avg
Group 11 Page 2 allows you to monitor what points?
- LT0382 Containment Sump Water Level
- PT-0764 Condenser Vacuum Wide Range
- FT-0212 Charging Line Flow
- FT-0202 Primary Coolant Letdown Flow
- LPRZC Prz Lvl Compensated
- PZRBE Pressurizer Press Best Est
Group 11, Page 3 allows you to monitor what points?
- ASI_AVERAGE Average of ASI_NI5....ASI_NI8
- TIA-0925D Spent Fuel Pool Temp
- RIA-0631 Off Gas Monitoring
- RI-0707 Stm Gen Blowdown Rad Monitor
- RIA-2324 Stm Gen A Gamma RIA 2324
- RIA-2323 Stm Gen B Gamma RIA2323
Group 11, Page 4 allows you to monitor what points?
- FT-0701 Feed Flow to Steam Gen E-50A
- FT-0703 Feed Flow to Steam Gen E-50B
- FT-0702 Stm Flow from Stm Gen E-50A
- FT-0704 Stm Flow from Stm Gen E-50B
- LSGABE Stm Gen A Lvl Best Estimate
- LSGBBE Stm Gen B Lvl Best Estimate
Group 11, Page 5 allows you to monitor what points?
- LT-0729 Condenser Hotwell Level
- LT-2021 Cndnsate Storage Tank Level
- PT-0580 Main Turbine Steam Inlet Press
- TT-0706A Heater E6A Outlet Temp
- PT-0751B Steam Gen E-50A Pressure
- PT-0752B Steam Gen E-50B Pressure
What points can be monitored on Group 29, Page 7?
- PT-1812A Containment WR Press 1812A
- PT-1805A Containment WR Press 1805A
- RI-1805 Cnmt Radiation Iso RI1805
- RI-1806 Cnmt Radiation Iso RI1806
- RI-1807 Cnmt Radiation Iso RI1807
- RI-1808 Cnmt Radiation Iso RI1808
What can be monitored on Group 29, Page 8?
- RIA-0631 Off-Gas Monitoring
- EP-1057 Pressurizer Spray Valve 1057
- EP-1059 Pressurizer Spray Valve 1059
- ZH2155 PMW Makeup Cntrl Vlves
- PZRBE Pressurizer Pressure Best Est
What can be monitored on Group 29, Page 6?