Flashcards in Property Deck (11):
What is the correct process for a POL 263?
- detailed description
- finder receipt
- provide record of all property
- full particulars
- does the finder what to claim the property
- confirmation and sign notebook
- watch house action forward receipt by mail.
What is a lost property form and what do I do?
-Submit POL261 to senior sergeant
What is a POL268 used for
-Seized with warrant
-Seized without warrant
What is a POL67
An arms surrender form.
What is a POL263?
Found property form
What is the name for an exhibit label and a lost property label?
How long does the finder have to wait for their money back?
Under $50 1 month
Over $50 2 months
What is the name of a police seized drugs form?
Where do the copies of a POL263 have to go?
-Finder is the top copy
-Duplicate file Sergeant.
-Triplicate for the local police property file
What is the process for lost property away from the watchhouse?
- Finders full particulars
- Detailed description and sign notebook
- Finders receipt posted back to the person on return to the watchhouse