Flashcards in Test- Skeleton System Deck (18):
7. Where are your tarsals?
At the top of your feet. CLF-Anterior
24. What is one thing that your skeleton system doesn’t do?
Circulate blood. BP skeleton
31. Normally there are 12?
Thoracic vertebrae. P.35 skeletal system
35. Where is your thoracic vertebrae
In the middle of your spine. CLF- anterior view.
36. Where is C1, cervical vertebrae, and atlas
The very top of your spine. CLF anterior view
37. Where is your axis?
Below your atlas. CLF posterior view
38. Where is your lumbar vertebrae?
It is your bottom vertebrae. CLF- Anterior view
39. Where is your sacrum and how many vertebrae make it up?
At the bottom of your spine and 5 vertebrae make it up. CLF- anterior view
41. Where is your distal phalange?
The very tip of your pinky toe. CLF anterior view
44. Where is your metatarsals?
Below tarsals. At the beginning of your toes. CLF anterior view.
49. What is the vertebrae that allows your head to move on a pivot?
Axis. BP- joints
50. As an adult you have _______ bones than a baby.
63. What bone is made up of four fused vertebrae?
Coccyx- CLF bones of the anterior
68. What is the sternum?
Breast bone. CLF- bones of the anterior
70. What are the tarsals?
Ankle bones. CLF- Bones of the anterior
71. What are the ribs attached to T11-T12 called?
Floating ribs. CLF-Bones of the anterior
74. Name the joint that creates the greatest range of movement?
Ball and socket. BP- joints