Flashcards in What is React? Deck (12)
What is React?
React runs in the ______ not in the server.
React is about building components for the ____ ______.
User Interface. What the user can see in the front.
Another phrase for components is...
______: The logic needed to create components.
_____ ____: Renders the components to the DOM.
• Even if you use jQuery, traversing the DOM is easier, but it's still always something you have to keep in mind.
• React helps us by making the whole UI state management a non-issue, allowing you to dynamically add and remove ingredients.
• Allows us to focus on business logic, not preventing your app from exploding.
• Has a huge ecosystem, active community, high performance.
What are the two kinds of application?
1. Single Page Applications
2. Multi Page Applications
What is a single page application?
Only one HTML page
• Content is (re)rendered on client
What is a multi page application?
Multiple HTML pages
• Content is rendered on server