Thank you for your interest in becoming a Professional user of Brainscape! Whether you are using Brainscape independently or with your organization, we thought you might be interested in seeing some examples of how thousands of institutions around the world are using Brainscape for employee training.
Please check out the list below, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org (or refer us to the appropriate person on your team) if you’d like to learn more about Brainscape for Business. Thanks in advance!
How organizations are using Brainscape to train employees:
- Pharmaceutical companies create flashcards to train sales reps on key drug facts
- Politicians’ staffs create flashcards to prep them for important hearings or debates
- Hospitals/Medical professionals use Brainscape to train doctors and nurses on key protocols and for Continuing Medical Education
- HR departments make “Company History” and “Executive Faces and Names” flashcards for new employees
- International businesses use Brainscape’s complete Spanish and French curricula to train traveling staff
- Police academies create “If / Then” flashcards to drill officers on responses to specific scenarios
- Roman priests and theology students use Brainscape for Bible study
- Harvard’s Kennedy School of Government created “Meet Your Class” flashcards for student orientation
- Restaurants use Brainscape to train waiters and bartenders on important menu items
- High school football teams have used flashcards to help players memorize key plays
- Military divisions can make flashcards to drill soldiers and sailors on equipment parts and situational protocols
- And more…
As you can see, just about any information that can be broken down into bite-sized pieces can work beautifully in the Brainscape user experience. The ability to chop key information into multimedia “flashcards” both delivers learning at more than double the effectiveness of traditional training methods, while also serving as a handy mobile reference tool for any info that an employee may need to look up on demand.
Whatever your organization’s learning needs, we are happy to chat about how we can continue to improve your Brainscape experience. We look forward to continuing the conversation!
The Brainscape Team
New York / San Francisco
Brainscape is a web & mobile education platform that
helps you learn anything faster, using cognitive science. Join the
millions of students, teachers, language learners, test-takers, and
corporate trainees who are doubling their learning results. Visit
brainscape.com or find us on the App Store