Flashcards in ADP/ADRP1 Deck (10)
What ADP/ADRP covers The Army?
In which domains do U.S forces operate?
5) Cyberspace Domain(s)
As a unique military profession, the Army is built upon an ethos of trust. What are four other essential characteristics of our profession?
1) Military expertise
2) Honorable service
3) Espirit de Corps
What are the 11 Primary Missions of the U.S Armed Forces?
1) Counter terrorism and irregular warfare
2) Deter and defeat aggression
3) Project power despite anti-access/area denial challenges
4) Counter weapons of mass destruction
5) Operate effectively in cyberspace
6) Operate effectively in space.
7) Maintain a safe, secure, and effective nuclear deterrent.
8) Defend the homeland and provide support to civil authorities.
9) Provide a stabilizing presence.
10) Conduct stability and counterinsurgency operations.
11) Conduct humanitarian, disaster relief and other operations
What is the most important determinant of combat power?
What is the U.S Army's greatest strategic asset; providing depth, versatility, and unmatched experience to the joint force?
The all-volunteer force
Title 10, USC, establishes the basic structure of the Army. What forces make up the Army?
What is the function of the Operating Force?
Operating forces consist of units organized, trained and eqiupped to deploy and fight
What is the function of the Generating Force?
The generating force mans, trains, equips and ensures the readiness of all Army forces.