Flashcards in Design Strategy Deck (2)
What are the components of a design strategy?
1. Executive Intent - what the company wants to achieve in terms of sales, cost, recognition, etc.
2. Market Segments - Primary users whose needs must be met by the design
3. General Tasks - Tasks users are expected to accomplish with the design
4. Technological constraint
5. Marketing/Branding Goals - The values/personality the interface must project or adjectives the design should invoke.
6. Critical Success Factor - Important outcomes that must be met for Executive intent to succeed.
7. Usability Criteria - Outcome phrased in terms of UX metrics